Monday 20 June 2011

My Best Birthday Ever

This is day four and we are about 350 miles away from Bermuda. We have had some fantastic sailing over the past couple of days and are trying to stay out of the path of a low pressure system. We are looking for an opportunity to make some northerly direction.

Even though there is not a lot to do out here, time flies. I opened some birthday gifts, we had a beer and some potato chips - all in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. Thanks to Maggie and Anne for being here with me to share this special day.

Branko

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Branko!

Pam, Susan and Roxy

Jim said...

Happy Birthday, where are you guys headed?

John Rudyk said...

Happy Birthday!! I'm getting the shakes just thinking of sitting in the enormity of the Atlantic on a small sailboat - I bet it even makes your head seem small! LOL Cheers!

gerri and alan said...

Hey Bruno...HaPpY BiRtHdAy To YoU

Glad all is well...I'm still sending good joojoo

gerrigirl

Jon and Sherry said...

Happy Birthday! What a perfect way to celebrate your day! Jon and I wish you all the best!

4-play said...

Happy birthday Branko,The stars seem to be in your favor(weather maps),all the best and smooth sailing
Elfi and Marcel