Thursday 6 October 2011

The best gym ever!

'Come on Branko hurry up, take the pic....yowzer'

In Culatra,  Fumi (girl) and I one day, ran/walked/skipped along the beach - Anne refused to be seen with us,  so kept a respectable  distance - laughing.   Thanks  Anne :-)

Anyways, once we reached La Linea Fumi wanted to work out each morning - so I dragged  myself out of bed while it was still dark and we ran around, pushed up and down, did sit -ups and punched at each other.   Fumi enjoyed it and every morning she  would be there  waiting, on time, waiting, for me to get  up.   We continued the work outs and once we  reached Almeriamar, made it a habit.



The gym we go to is excellent.   The scenery amazing.
And its...free :-)
We run, punch and kick our way down the boardwalk.   The Med on one side, mountains on the other and watch the sun rise each morning; greeting  it with "Namasate."

Paqui and Maribelle have joined our group and now there are four.   We laugh alot and communicate with sign language, Spanish, Japanese and English - None of us are fluent in all languages, so it makes for some interesting exercise moves, hence the laughing part.


Boxing moves - I think?

Paqui and Maribelle are spouses of Fumi (man) and Tony who manage the marina.  They are also teaching
us about food, Spanish culture, drinks and helping us with our Spanish - having a great time!  Wish you were all here.

Mag.

p.s.   Roger,  your # 1
p.s.s. Thank you Nadia,  for the intro to Jillian and waking up at 5:30am to work out with me; all, winter, long....in Toronto, man that was hard :-)

The' work-out' group - me, Maribelle, Paqui and Fumi (girl)

3 comments:

Nadia said...

Okay here I go again... posting on a blogg for dummies

Nadia said...

Oh my !!!! i think I did it.
This was harder than getting up a 6 am in the winter, leaving a warm boat to go work out to the 1980's cher dvd with my Maggie. (how was also waiting for me)

Gerri(girl) said...

Hey, Just be careful you don't break any toes!