Thursday 15 September 2011

Last year a nose job and this year a trip to the Med.....

Last year,  on September 14th (my birthday) Branko gave me a nose job :-)

You should see the other guy....

Yoshi and Fumi.


But this year he really went overboard (so to speak) and gave me a trip to the Med.    The trip itself was exciting, and  I hope to expand on the present and travel around Europe for awhile :-)   He also made a wonderful dinner, of Croatian cole slaw, potatoe salad and Elsie's favorite,  gibob-chi-cha.

Our friends Yoshi and Fumi spent the day with us,  helping to cook and making us laugh.   Fumi's birthday is Sept 11th,  so Fumi and I celebrated together.

Thanks Branko!

On a Separate Note:
A 'special' friend of mine,  sent an email recently requesting a picture or two of me, on the blog.  She  wondered  why only Branko, Anne and Sophie  were showcased - guess who has control of the pictures? So not to disappoint I added the below  - which just happens to be one of the pictures my 'special' friend took of me,

Gerri-girl saved this pic until I crossed the ocean and then sent it..:-)

Great to be another year older and living a life that each day brings new adventures, scenery and people.  

Mag. 

3 comments:

Kathy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGGIE !!
Wow, the dolphins really gave you a great b'day gift! Reading these stories really reminds me there is so much to experience in this world. (Minus an ape on my head).
Miss and Love,
Kathy
xoxoxo

John Rudyk said...

Happy birthday Mag!

Mon said...

What a difference a year makes! Glad this birthday didn't include an ice-pack or a trip to the plastic surgeon!
Can't wait to cross the ocean (the easy way) and hang with you guys!

Lots of love,
Mon
xoxo